Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Soccer things I need to work on

So I am eleven now and I need to work on a few things in soccer. I am still young and now is the best time to create good habits, because it is harder to change when you get older.
So I have always been kind of quiet when playing soccer.
So the first thing I need to change is talking louder and more because I play center back with the GPS elite red team.
But on my other team GPS north shore I am the youngest because I am playing up on that team. I play Center midfield on that team. I prefer midfield over center back because you don't have as much responsibility and I can score more. I am also not the last line of defense. I have always played midfield and I have always liked it. But if I do play midfield more than I need to work on my quick feet and know what to do with the ball and not lose it as much. On the 2005 team I am the biggest kid that is also probably why they put me at center back. I also need to work on attacking the ball in the air if I play center back more. After the spring season next year I am going to maybe play with the Seacoast  united team. They are also 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment